Questions about becoming a franchisee? Check out this brief summary, including requirements, steps and timing. We'll work with you to complete the multi-phased process beginning with the online application below. The perfect blending of many factors makes PPW unique. The convenience and affordability of our product, for both franchise owners and members, is just one of the many features allowing our concept to thrive.
PPW offers a successful business model and a market-leading brand. To maintain our brand and to continue our growth as a franchise, we want to ensure that our opportunity is a good match for you. Please review the 4 elements below.
● A passion for fitness, health, and well-being
● A passion for, and dedication to, operational excellence
● A demonstrated ability to build a high performing team and organization
● Fitness, retail, hospitality or management experience
● An understanding of, and a drive to engage in, marketing and community involvement
● Adequate capitalization — Requirements vary by market, but the range of investment required is $208,670 to $372,403.
● Select a market that you know and love and is available for current development
Follow the 5 steps below to get a Pilates ProWorks open in your city.
- Complete your application
- Application reviewed then the Pilates ProWorks franchise team will contact you
- Provide proof of assets and credit check
- Once initial screening is complete, meet with Franchisor
- Receive and review Franchise Disclosure & Qualification Package. The Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD), required by the Federal Trade commission, provides prospective franchisees with information about the franchisor, the franchise system and the agreements that will be required so that you have the information needed to make an informed decision.
- Conduct due diligence; talk with existing franchisees
- Select territory and develop business plan
- Present business plan to Franchisor
- Submit legal entity documentation
- Financial review completed, based on business plan
- If all criteria met, receive franchise approval
- If approval received, sign Franchise Agreement
- Select & submit site for approval
- Secure financing
- Finalize lease or purchase
- Begin construction
- Begin crew training
- Store opening
*This web site and the franchise sales information on this site do not constitute an offer to sell a franchise. The offer of a franchise can only be made through the delivery of a franchise disclosure document or FDD. Certain states require that we register the FDD in those states. The communications on this web site are not directed by us to the residents of any of those states. Moreover, we will not offer or sell franchises in those states until we have registered the franchise (or obtained an applicable exemption from registration) and delivered the FDD to the prospective franchisee in compliance with applicable law