Pilates ProWorks is excited to announce that we’ve sculpted a new franchising strategy that will expand our workout method into new key markets across the country.
We began franchising in 2015 and have since successfully opened 15 more boutique studio locations worldwide, including 11 U.S. locations and five international studios, including our most recent studio opening in Shanghai. We already have plans in place to open our first Seattle location in 2018 and we’re on target to sign 8 to 12 more franchise agreements in 2018 in areas such as Chicago, Washington D.C., Seattle, Florida and other ideal markets.
As our concept continues to prove to be a top contender among boutique fitness franchises, Pilates ProWorks is seeking qualified franchisees to grow our presence into more key metropolitan areas around the world.
Ideal franchisees include:
· Entrepreneurs interested in hands-on business ownership and operation
· Individuals who are well connected within their communities
· People who work well in group settings
Under strong ownership, the Pilates ProWorks franchise model provides franchisees:
· Impressive income opportunity
· Favorable unit economics
· Vehicle on which they can improve their own health and wellness
· Opportunity to provide a positive impact on the community
For more information on franchising opportunities with Pilates ProWorks opportunities, visit http://www.pilatesproworks.com/franchise/.