Group Fitness, Barre, boxing, and/or Pilates Instructors
ARE YOU A FITNESS SUPERSTAR?
Group Fitness Instructors needed to teach Pilates, Barre, and/or matBox.
Pilates ProWorks is always looking for knowledgeable, energetic, creative, motivated, and dedicated group fitness instructors to join our team. We need Pilates, Barre, and matBox Instructors! Teach one or all 3! If you aren't certified yet, but are interested in becoming a teacher with us, we offer certification opportunities. Please submit resume to schedule a time!
-You must be passionate about health and fitness as a teacher and in your own life.
-Excellent ability to multitask.
-Aptitude for client satisfaction.
-Capability and interest in learning/growing with our expanding PPW Brand
-Experience and ability to motivate and challenge group classes. At least 1 yr teaching experience.
-Great cueing, and ability to communicate.
-Enthusiasm, energy, and a passion for fitness and music! We like our classes to be fun, and set to great music.
-Understanding of anatomy and biomechanics and the ability to help clients modify exercises to suit their needs and fitness levels.
-Very competitive pay rates, incl. per head bonus.
-Access to classes and studio events
-Fun, supportive family atmosphere
-Opportunity for long-term growth within our company
-Opportunity to travel to our other locations
Please email resume, photo, a brief message introducing yourself, and availability with SUBJECT: Instructor - <Studio Location>
sales ASSOCIATE - FULL OR PART TIME
ARE YOU A SUPERSTAR WITH SALES EXPERIENCE?
Pilates ProWorks, a beautiful, urban-chic Pilates / Barre / matBox studio with locations worldwide is looking for sales associate superstars.
Please submit resume to schedule a time!
- Provide high level customer service and hospitality to clients
- Assist the Studio Managers in daily studio tasks and projects
- Meet sales goals
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Reception experience preferably developed from a spa, fitness center or personal services establishment
- Sales experience in retail or service
- Excellent computer skills
- Willingness to initiate tasks and perform duties without direction
- Excellent communication skills
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Friendly and professional phone etiquette
- Superior organizational skills
- Well-put-together personal style and appearance
- MindBody software knowledge a huge plus!
As a team member, you will receive competitive pay, sales bonuses and have access to free classes. We are a fast growing company and promote from within so this opportunity could become a career! Get in the door and then show us what you're made of!
PLEASE EMAIL RESUME AND A BRIEF MESSAGE INTRODUCING YOURSELF.
APPLY TO ALEXANDRIA NOW
APPLY TO MIAMI NOW
APPLY TO SAN ANSELMO NOW
APPLY TO MILL VALLEY NOW
APPLY TO SF-MARINA NOW
APPLY TO SF-FIDI NOW
APPLY TO EDINA NOW
APPLY TO CHICAGO LINCOLN PARK NOW
APPLY TO BURLINGAME NOW
APPLY TO OAKLAND NOW
APPLY TO LARKSPUR NOW
APPLY TO CHICAGO WEST LOOP NOW